This website www.thinkout.io (the “Site”) and the platform https://app.thinkout.io are operated by ThinkOut S.R.L. of Iași, 6 Vasile Pogor Street, Romania, also referred to in this Privacy Statement as “we”, “us”, ”our company”, ”Product”, ”Platform” or ”Service”. We hereby commit to respect and protect your privacy.
This Privacy Statement is complementary to our Terms and Conditions and Cookies Policy. Our Privacy Statement sets out how the way we treat the personal information that we collect from your visit to our website and that you provide us.
What information we may collect from your visit on the Site
- Contact details such as full name, email address;
- Company details such as name of your company, your position within the company, company size;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to our Site and the resources that you access;
How we process your offline personal data.
Addition to the information collected from you through the Site, we may also obtain personal information through email (if you choose to answer our emails and provide it).
We may receive personal information from our clients (about themselves, their company or other individuals) which is provided to us in confidence for use in the provision of improving our services and providing support. Our handling of that information is subject to our client’s instructions.
This information could include:
- Your name, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us;
- Your bank account details and/or other billing details; and/or
- Copies of your passport, utility bills and/or other identifying information required to be provided to us for anti-money laundering purposes.
Our use of your personal information.
We may use personal information collected otherwise than through the Site in the following ways:
- To provide you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us) with cash flow management advice or other information that you have requested from us;
- To invoice you for services we have provided to you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us);
- To keep records of the work we have carried out for you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us);
- To send you electronic marketing materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do.
Our use of your personal information collected through the Site
We may use personal information collected from you through the Site in the following ways:
- To ensure the efficiency of the manner in which the Site is presented to you;
- To send you electronic marketing information and other material concerning our services only if you have registered to do so; if you want to unsubscribe from our emailing list, you can choose to do so by sending us a notification email specifying this particular demand;
- To send you the information that you have requested from us.
When you enter the Site, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer such as your IP address, browser type and operating system for system administration purposes. This information, generally, does not identify our users individually; it is used as statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties;
- In order to provide you (or your company) with cash flow management services, we may provide personal information to financial analysts with the purpose of offering you advice and suggestions for better results in your cash flow management;
- Our firm, or substantially all our firm’s assets are merged or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may form part of the transferred or merged assets;
- To provide anonymous statistical information about users of the Site and related usage information to reputable third parties;
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our services and the Site, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use our services or the Site and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information. If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
Links to third party websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by continuing to use our services or the Site and by providing any personal information to us offline or via the Site or email addresses provided on the Site, you are consenting to our use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy Statement. Please do not provide us any personal information if you do not want that information to be used by us in this manner.
This Privacy Statement, Cookies Policy and the Terms and Conditions may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically to inform yourself of any changes; for the users who have provided their email addresses, we will send them dedicated messages to announce such changes. This document was last amended on 7th of November 2017.
If you have any questions, need further information about our privacy practices, or would like to let us know that your details require updating, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information about your general internet usage may be obtained by using the so called ‘cookies’. They are text files which are placed on your computer to help the Site administrators to analyze how users use the Site. This also allows improvements to user experience on the Site.
The information gathered through Cookies (like your IP address) is transmitted to Google and stored on their servers in the United States. This information is used by Google to evaluate how you use the website, to issue reports about the website activity for website operators and to provide other services of website activity and Internet usage. This information may be transferred by Google to third parties whenever the law requires as such. Also, this information may be processed by such third on Google’s behalf. Your IP address will not be associated by Google with any other data that Google holds.
By your use of this website, you consent that the data about you to be processed by Google for the purposes and in the manner set out above.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect data, please install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (click here to visit the download page).